Van Luven House1840
Holiday Manor Fishing Lodge1919 - 2016
- Chris Lake - Cam Einweichter - Pete and Sharon Einweichter - Wil Hedican - Don and Marlene macDonald
2016 Holiday Country Manor2016
Jeff Day and Core Lee
- Named after Battersea England. Henry liked the name.
- Literally on the outer edge of the Canadian Shield.
- Same masons who built Rideau Canal. Manor was built immediately after the Rideau was completing.
- Used to be called Van Luven Mills, then Rockport (because of all the outcrops of granite) ..name changed when postoffice came to the area.
Located near the Kingston area, we are at the midpoint to the 3 surrounding larger cities – Toronto, Ottawa and Monteal.
You can experience the natural geographic beauty here in Battersea. The beautiful tranquil Loughborough Lake and Dog Lake. Enjoy the beach.